ASPARAGUS AND HALLOUMI KEBAB RECIPE
ASPARAGUS AND HALLOUMI KEBAB RECIPE (#LC14340) - Fresh alternative to the usual meat barbecue recipes, Asparagus and Halloumi Kebabs are grilled to perfection.
How to make asparagus and halloumi kebab recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Boil the water in a small sauce pan & blanch asparagus. Remove immediately & dry it completely.
3. Cut the halloumi cheese lengthwise, just like asparagus.
4. To prepare the olive oil dressing, in a small bowl combine together olive oil, chili flakes, black pepper ground. Mix them well.
5. Pour the olive oil dressing over the halloumi cheese & mix to coat well.
6. Take a skewer & thread the halloumi cheese by leaving a little space between each piece.
7. Place the skewers & grill each side for 3 - 4 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
8. Brush the same grill pan with the olive oil dressing & place the asparagus. Grill them for 4 - 5 minutes or until it turns crisp.
9. Serve warm.
Bowl - Small
Mixing bowl - glass
Chinese RecipesJapanese Recipes