BABA GANOUSH RECIPE
BABA GANOUSH RECIPE (LC14244 ) - Char grilled aubergine made into a dip, served with pomogranate syrup
Red bell peppers
How to make baba ganoush recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Finely chop the onions & tomatoes into small cube pieces.
3. Discard the bell peppers seeds & chop into small pieces.
4. Place the Eggplant in the grill rack, 4 to 5 inches from the flame.
5. Turn frequently on both sides for 10 - 15 minutes or until the skin blackens & the flesh turns soft.
6. Remove from the flame, let cool slightly & peel off the skin.
7. Discard the eggplant stem & finely chop the pulp into small pieces.
8. Transfer the chopped eggplant in a mixing bowl & using masher, mash the eggplant to a paste.
9. Now combine together chopped tomatoes & mixed bell peppers in the mashed eggplant.
10. Add olive oil, salt & chopped onions in the bowl.
11. Add lemon salt & give a mix until it creamy.
12. Transfer the mixture to a serving plate & drizzle the olive oil over the top.
13. Garnish the mixture with pomegranate syrup and pomegranate seeds around the sides.
14. Before serving garnish with fresh mint leaves on the top.
Mixing bowl - glass
Middle Eastern Recipes