CREPES (#LC14090) : Everybody's favourite breakfast dish - Crepe, delicious when topped with molten chocolate and fresh raspberries.
All Purpose flour
How to make crepes recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Sift together all purpose flour, sugar and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk together with whisk or electric beater.
4. Beat in the sevied flour mixture until smooth.
5. Stir in melted unsalted butter.
6. Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Spread butter on the surface of the flat pan.
7. Pour the batter onto the pan, approximately 100 ml.
8. Rotate the pan to spread the batter as thinly as possible.
9. Once the lower part is cooked and brown, fold the crepe and remove on to a plate.
10. Top with assorted fruits and drizzle with melted chocolate. Serve hot
Flat Bottomed pan
Mixing bowl - glass
French RecipesArabic Recipes