GARDEN FRESH GREEK SALAD RECIPE
GARDEN FRESH GREEK SALAD RECIPE (LC14205) : This salad is a quick and easy to make healthy salad. The Zaatar and Feta cheese give it a good Mediterranean flavor.
How to make garden fresh greek salad recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Cut the cucumber into small pieces.
3. Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves.
4. Cube the Feta cheese and roll it on Zaatar powder. Keep it aside.
5. Set aside half of the lettuce leaves to make a bedding for the presentation & chop the remaining leaves roughly into small pieces.
6. In a small bowl, combine together olive oil, lemon juice and salt. Whisk the mixture nicely.
7. In a large mixing bowl, add chopped cucumber, plum tomatoes, lettuce, black olives and mix them well.
8. Add the olive oil mixture.
9. Now add Feta cheese, spinkle oregano and sesame seeds.
10. Serve immediately.
Bowl - Small
Mixing bowl - glass
Middle Eastern Recipes