GULAB JAMUN RECIPE
Gulab Jamun (#LC14047): Gulab Jamuns are a classical indian favourite, an ideal treat at weddings and other such special occasions. Celebrate how to make this beloved dessert right here!
How to make gulab jamun recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. For sugar syrup: Take a deep bottomed pan and add sugar, water and saffron.Mix and cook till you get a syrup consistency.<br />
3. Combine the grated khoya, green cardamom powder, soda bicarbonate, refined flour and a little water to make a soft dough.
4. Make 20 small balls out of the dough.
5. Heat the oil and the reduce the flame to low, add the balls and fry them stirring gently to get golden brown color.
6. Remove and add them to the ready sugar syrup prepared earlier. Soak for atleast 15-20 minutes
7. Serve Gulab Jamun warm or at room temperature with vanilla ice cream!
Bowl - Small
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Mixing bowl - glass