HARIYALI CHICKEN KEBAB RECIPE
HARIYALI CHICKEN KABAB RECIPE (#LC14383) - Soft and juicy Hariyali Chicken Kebab is marinated and grilled to perfection.
Red Chili Powder
Garam masala powder
1 1/2 teaspoon
How to make hariyali chicken kebab recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Finely chop the ginger.
3. Cut the chicken into cubes.
4. In a large bowl, combine the chicken cubes, red chilli powder, lemon juice and unsalted butter.
5. Add salt and mix it well. Keep this aside.
6. To make the green paste, In a food processor, blend green chilli, garlic paste, finely chopped ginger, fenugreek leaves, fresh coriander and fresh mint.
7. Add oil and blend again.
8. To the bowl of chicken cubes, add the green paste, coriander powder and garam masala powder.
9. Add yogurt. Mix everything and make sure every piece of chicken is coated well.
10. Thread chicken to a wooden bamboo stick or metal skewer.
11. Brush the hot grill pan with vegetable oil and add the skewered chicken.
12. Cook the chicken for 6 to 7 minutes each side or until fully cooked.
13. Serve warm.
Mixing bowl - glass