MUSHROOM ALFREDO PASTA RECIPE
MUSHROOM ALFREDO PASTA RECIPE (#LC14402) - Fettuccine pasta topped with creamy sauce, this Mushroom Alfredo Pasta recipe is a healthy vegetarian lunch or dinner option.
Black pepper ground
1 to taste
2 for garnish
How to make mushroom alfredo pasta recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Slice the mushroom.
3. Finely chop the onion.
4. Finely chop the garlic cloves.
5. Melt butter in a deep bottomed pan and sauté onions until translucent.
6. Add the minced garlic and sliced mushroom. Mix well.
7. Add salt and black pepper ground. Cook for 4 minutes.
8. Pour in the heavy cream and stir.
9. Add nutmeg ground and stir. Cook this for 5 - 6 mins.
10. Add parmesan cheese and stir. Simmer for another 4 minutes. Turn off the heat.
11. Bring water to a boil, add salt and olive oil.
12. Add the fettuccine pasta in the boiling water.
13. Drain once the pasta is al dente.
14. To serve, place the alfredo sauce over the cooked pasta.
15. Top it with fresh parsley and serve warm.
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Cooking pot -Deep - with lid