ONION NAAN RECIPE
Onion Naan Recipe (LC14111): The perfect accompaniment to most gravies and curries, this onion laden delicacy is a cult classic
How to make onion naan recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Sieve flour and salt.
3. Mix sugar, yeast, oil & yogurt. Add milk as required and knead into a medium soft dough.
4. Apply a little oil & cover with cling film and set aside for at least an hour in a warm place.
5. Knock down the dough with your hands to remove the air and make soft.
6. Divide dough into 8 to 10 equal portions.
7. Cover with damp cloth and let it rest for an hour or more.
8. Preheat oven to 230°C / 400°F
9. Flatten each dough ball between your palms, dust with flour.
10. Roll each dough ball on a floured surface into a oval - long bread.
11. Sprinkle with onion seed and roll again.
12. Cook in the preheated oven at 230°C / 400°F for 7 minutes or till brown spots appear on the surface.
13. Brush lightly with melted butter.
14. Serve hot.