QUINOA & CASHEWNUTS SALAD WITH APPLE DRESSING RECIPE
Quinoa & Cashew nuts Salad with Apple Dressing Recipe (LC14180): Fresh healthy salad that is gluten free and vegan with apples & beetroot.
Light brown sugar
Black pepper ground
How to make quinoa & cashewnuts salad with apple dressing recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. For the apple sauce: Slice the Green Apple
3. In a heavy bottom pan, add brown sugar and saute for few minutes until it starts to melt.
4. Now add green apple & cook over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until apples are soft & tender.
5. Add salt and pepper and saute for few minutes.
6. Remove from the flame and add lime juice.
7. In the blender, add the cooked green apple & grind them into a smooth paste.
8. Transfer the apple sauce into a small bowl. This can also be stored in the refrigerator for about a week.
9. For the salad: In a heavy bottom pan, dry toast the cashew nuts & keep aside for garnish.
10. In a medium saucepan, bring water to boil. Add quinoa and cover with lid and cook for 15 minutes or until quinoa is tender & chewy & the water is absorbed.
11. Transfer the quinoa into a fine sieve and drain the excess water.
12. In a large glass bowl, add together finely chopped parsley and lettuce leaves.
13. Combine thinly sliced red apple, beet root and mix them well with quinao.
14. Finally add apple sauce made earlier and toss the salad well.
15. This gluten free recipe is a healthy & tasty dish.
Sauce pan with lid
Thick bottomed Pan