TAMER HINDI RECIPE
TAMER HINDI RECIPE (LC14221): A drink made of tamarind popular during the fasting season of ramadan in the middle east.
How to make tamer hindi recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Cut the tamarind into small cubes & keep it aside.
3. In a small sauce pan boil the water. Add the tamarind, sugar & mix them well. Cover the pan with lid & cook for 10 minutes or until the tamarind become soft.
4. Pour the mixture in the blender & blend well.
5. Strain the mixture to get a smooth texture.
6. Add rose water, water & mix well. Now juice is ready.
7. Serve in a tall glass with ice cubes or chilled.
8. Serve cold.
Cooking pot - Shallow with lid
Mixing bowl - glass
Spatula - Wooden
Middle Eastern Recipes